Epic Choir Chorale Epic Choir Chorale

Two thumbs up!

This would fit for a forbidden sanctuary theme, it made me inspire to push a part of my novel.

WingoWinston responds:

My inspiration for this was a mix of Zelda and Fable. Specifically Oath of Order and The Temple of time music. Fable... well not sure which song.. more the emotion put in to their songs. I'm glad my song inspired you! Thanks for the review.

Cover Blown Cover Blown

I feel like I was in a mission of saving a hostage and I pass through the vents of the suspect's warehouse. Very well said! The tune is so catchy and it made me experience my thoughts that I've said on the first. The instruments, they're in high quality especially the Square (Am I right?) synth, the harmonic guitar, and the drums. Great music, keep it up! :)

octaveReborn responds:

Thanks a lot man! I will continue rate and review your submissions as well. Theres nothing better than good constructive criticism to improve ones music. Right? Although you should know, not all my music will be the same genre. So some new-age, pop, or orchestral wont surprise you right?

How can i tell if i have been approved by a moderator?

Little Yellow Teapot Little Yellow Teapot

It seems like the song would fit in an over world theme, like there's a new adventure waiting. :)